Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Would you buy a Spark right now?

"Spark = instagram, mavic = YouTube"

I disagree. Highest res on YouTube is 1080 which both can do

4K is great but only needed in some rare situation...

I have used both mavic and spark, and frankly you can't tell the difference at 1080

This video includes Spark, Mavic and Phantom 2 GoPro 4 footage and while the P2-GP4 footage can be spotted i can't tell the difference between Spark and Mavic even knowing which is which.

The Mavic has far superior video capabilities.. it just does can't sugarcoat that. The Mavic 4K video reduced to 1080 will carry far more detail than the Sparks 1080. Again that's just a fact.

I bought the Spark over the Mavic because it was less expensive (and it’s my first quad). Since buying it I’ve purchased an iPad mini 4, MavMount 2.0, a couple cases and an extra battery. I suppose I would have purchased all the same accessories if I had gone with the Mavic but I’ve still gone over the less expensive budget excuse.

Like you said, you would need the same accessories with the Mavic.

Thanks and I think you hit it one the head especially about having the drone with you and getting the shot. Can't name the guy who said it but "the best camera is the one you have with you"

ll
Annie Leibovitz... she was actually advocating for shooting on an iPhone (but the concept remains the same)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariadef