Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Will I be forgiven?

"Okay, so not to rub salt in it for anyone, but of course I have been watching every review I could find of my new machine"
Can one see too many review videos when waiting for a new drone?! Naw, I doubt it, so here's another one for you Robin if you haven't seen it already. Seems Sam Kolder likes the MA2 alot as well.

Last edited:
Wow wow wow. What a piece of kit. You are so lucky to be getting one. Fabulous footage and so clever. Obstacle Avoidance looks amazing, they’ve obviously worked very hard on that. Love the bit at the end where he’s attached a camera to the A2. Just makes me want one even more but will have to wait. Will look forward to your posts but will they be here or on the Mavic Forum? Have fun.

Well, I don't want to regularly annoy the good Spark brethren and sisterhood here with the tease of the MA2, but I might leak something once in a while, I may spend a little more time at Mavic Pilots, however, my best advice would be to subscribe to my channel (if you have not yet) and hit the bell, then you will get notified when I upload. My channel is not about getting subscribers mind you, I am thousands away from being monetized, I just love to share this stuff... and to watch others who share. Its pretty much an addiction... and there is no rehab!

Thanks again for the kind words.

Can one see too many review videos when waiting for a new drone?! Naw, I doubt it, so here's another one for you Robin if you haven't seen it already. Seems Sam Kolder likes the MA2 alot as well.

Nope, one can never watch too many review videos. Even after the decision has been made... its sort of a placebo during the waiting period before the box arrives! I have not seen that one, errant on my part for sure. Will watch now. Thanks.

Reactions: RotorWash
Well, I don't want to regularly annoy the good Spark brethren and sisterhood here with the tease of the MA2, but I might leak something once in a while, I may spend a little more time at Mavic Pilots, however, my best advice would be to subscribe to my channel (if you have not yet) and hit the bell, then you will get notified when I upload. My channel is not about getting subscribers mind you, I am thousands away from being monetized, I just love to share this stuff... and to watch others who share. Its pretty much an addiction... and there is no rehab!

Thanks again for the kind words.
Exactly the stance I thought you’d take. A relief for us Sparkies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
d beard