Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

WIFI problem after latest update

wim

Join
Jun 28, 2017
After doing the latest update, it has been difficult to log into WiFi. I get a prompt to input the password and when I do WiFi fails to connect. It only connects when I press the power button for 9 seconds. Sometimes the WiFi band remains at 2.4 GHz and sometimes 5.8 GHz. Before the update the Spark always used the 5.8 WiFi bandwidth. I use an Ipad mini 2 and do not have an RC. I do not like the idea of pressing the power button to log into WiFi every time I need to fly. Any ideas?

I had same situation with android before update, why I changed to a iPad mini 4. At start it always used a 5.8G channels not allowed in my country and my Samsung tab s2 didn't see the Spark until I reset the wifi with 3 bips method. With the iPad it didn't mind to use forbidden channels and was working correctly. Also I got several crashes mid flight with the RC. Now I use my iPad with the RC and OTG cable and don't have reused android really. Still no update available for Go4 app android here. Will for sure retry.

Reactions: His415 and wim

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariadef