Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Where is "Find My Drone"?

mp43sniper

Join
Jul 22, 2017
Sorry about this elementary question, but I'm pulling my hair out trying to find this one thing. Since my controller isn't here yet I want to double check my home point and from what I've found out this is the only way to do it until I connect to an RC. I know I saw it once but can't find it now that I'm looking.

Thanks,
Craig

Sorry about this elementary question, but I'm pulling my hair out trying to find this one thing. Since my controller isn't here yet I want to double check my home point and from what I've found out this is the only way to do it until I connect to an RC. I know I saw it once but can't find it now that I'm looking.

Thanks,
Craig
Hey, as far as I'm aware there is no "find my drone". DJI GO will only show you the last recorded location from the flight log.

No map on DJI Go 4 app

#3 in the thread linked above. I have looked through each part of the menu (as far as I can tell) and can't find it. It sure would be nice to know that Home is set correctly since I can't see the map when I lift off (or any other time!).

From the home screen hit the three bars in the top right corner to pull up this menu.

IMG_6823.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariadef