Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

trying a little distance run with a spark.

faa inspectors.. lol first they would have to know where the guy lives his full name ssn etc im sure he didnt put any of that info in here.. plus small fish to fry they are looking for the ones that fly into airports or at emergency fires or over stadiums stuff like that plus they dont activly seek out they get complaints then act... they arent the fbi they arent the cia.... there just the faa im not sure why everyone is affraid of them.. sure they can sue you for 10 grand or what ever the penalty is thats about it folks.... just follow the rules and youll be fine stay at 100 feet max flight dont fly over people.... useually aircraft after the 2 mile buffer fly 200 feet up this is why they cant build buildings 20 stroies tall 2 miles within an airport.. aka landing etc...

Per the telemetry coordinates, you were a mile and a quarter northeast of the LBJ Ranch Airport Historical Park facing east. The FAA has already announced their desire to be able to identify drones and DJI is making efforts to comply so their markets will not be compromised. GeoFencing was the first step, AirSense will be the next step. I predict IFF transponders for drones in the future. I hope FAA doesn't take a shotgun approach to violations and heap restrictions upon restrictions.

sure add iff on our drones.. but dont force us to pay a monthly fee or yearly fee... its the idiots that fly and do stupid things that make us the ones that follow rules and enjoy and dont do stupid stuff pay....

soon it will be so you wont be able to have fun.. whats next rc cars.. whats next im too tall so i have to pay a hight fee

Per the telemetry coordinates, you were a mile and a quarter northeast of the LBJ Ranch Airport Historical Park facing east.

Nice of you to notice.
So were the rockets capable of reaching Mach 1 speeds and 12,000ft altitude.
Did you also notice we were at the north end of the runway of the airport of the LBJ National Park?
NATIONAL PARK?
We coordinated with them to hold all flights over that weekend since it is a rarely used airfield but operational.

I predict IFF transponders for drones in the future. I hope FAA doesn't take a shotgun approach to violations and heap restrictions upon restrictions.

Transponders are already in development with DJI
And they FAA already has done that shotgun approach May 17, 2019

Not from pilots like me in the middle of nowhere...
But pilots that like to watch wildfires, crash into the White House Lawn, crash into Yellowstone National Park and fly over football stadiums dropping pamphlets.

I assure you ALL, this was a permitted flight by all agencies.

Last edited:
Nice of you to notice.
So were the rockets capable of reaching Mach 1 speeds and 12,000ft altitude.
Did you also notice we were at the north end of the runway of the airport of the LBJ National Park?
NATIONAL PARK?
We coordinated with them to hold all flights over that weekend since it is a rarely used airfield but operational.

Transponders are already in development with DJI
And they FAA already has done that shotgun approach May 17, 2019

Not from pilots like me in the middle of nowhere...
But pilots that like to watch wildfires, crash into the White House Lawn, crash into Yellowstone National Park and fly over football stadiums dropping pamphlets.

I assure you ALL, this was a permitted flight by all agencies.
OK, you say so . . . Have fun!

• Haha
Reactions: pmshop

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndrewDatcu