Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Top Speed

Jangles

Join
Feb 20, 2018
My top speed in sport mode is 22mph no wind, I thought there supposed to do 31mph?
What's your experience?

My top speed in sport mode is 22mph no wind, I thought there supposed to do 31mph?
What's your experience?

Is that with obstacle avoidance off and in Sport mode?

you should be getting at least 31/32 mph,, this is the average speed I obtain in Sports Mode.. Not sure why you are not getting this speed. With a head wind it will be less, tail wind will be more, but not the speed you are mentioning!!

You probably have been flying in less than optimum wind conditions. I've gotten to 34.5 mph BUT this was while changing direction turning starboard. somehow.

Screenshot_2018-03-29-22-12-43-1.png

You probably have the maximum speed setting turned way down. Go into settings and check it. I was messing with this setting last week and found that it would limit your speed even in sport mode. If it's not set to maximum, then you won't achieve top speed.

Reactions: Rico73 and rich777
You probably have the maximum speed setting turned way down. Go into settings and check it. I was messing with this setting last week and found that it would limit your speed even in sport mode. If it's not set to maximum, then you won't achieve top speed.
I turned off obstacle avoidance but don't see any settings for speed, where's that hiding?
Thanks

Top speed: 72.4.mph
Regular top speed 30+
The 72.4 mph was when i flew too close to some branches. It got tangled up and was flailing about like crazy until it dropped to the ground and broke off an arm.
upload_2018-3-30_9-17-24.pngupload_2018-3-30_9-17-43.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-3-30_9-16-58.png
    upload_2018-3-30_9-16-58.png
    296.6 KB · Views: 15
Wow Kevin! I'm sorry about the damage but that 72.4 looks real good!!!

What's your experience?
I just went for a test flight with collision avoidance off and still got 20mph, I use the prop guards.
Anyone help me find speed settings other member mentioned?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar