Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark RC, what I am doing wrong?

GoldenEagleFW

Join
Dec 21, 2017
Bought Spark Fly More combo few weeks ago, tried it first time couple days ago never expecting drone set that is advertised as consumer selfie drone could be such pain in the a**. Everything seems to work fine, but RC flight control is just not possible I have watched so many tutorials and tried about 50 different solutions suggested online to no avail. Whatever order I try to launch Spark end up with RC beeping 20-30 seconds after starting it on what sounds like woodpecker on fentanyl overdose, until it runs out of power, no clear error message ever given in DJI go 4 app or in any manual I could find. Tried firmware latest version, tried downgrading, DJI app says everything is fine, RC control sticks and gimbal control never start to work while photo and video recording buttons work always flawless.

:mad::mad::mad:

when I bought my fly more combo mine took a few times to bind the two together. I had to follow the instructions to the T.

DJI Spark is a fabulous drone, but it is most certainly not a consumer product, though you are right, by selling it at Target and Best Buy etc. they imply that it is. I am an engineer with decades of experience and I find it a bit of a challenge. It requires a time investment to learn and master and a degree of attention to detail that I am afraid many buyers this holiday season did not bargain for.

Have you tried resetting the rc to factory default? Hold the power button for nine seconds.

Know your pain! I was ready to pull my hair out for awhile. Still might if anything unusual happens.

Best to write steps you follow in order. Most likely experienced users will recognize what went wrong or what you missed based on what happens with each step.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GregorioDy