Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark gimbal not leveled

chainwood008

Join
Apr 2, 2018
Dear Sirs

Please be advise that my spark have experice crashed and broken the gimbal. I purchased the gimbal set new and after asseble and power on show that gimbal not leveled. I tried to setting gimbal roll until 10 point but still not leveled.
Also IMU callibration over than 10 times but not any change.

Please help me... thanks you

Best regards
Husein Kusuma

Dear Sirs

Please be advise that my spark have experice crashed and broken the gimbal. I purchased the gimbal set new and after asseble and power on show that gimbal not leveled. I tried to setting gimbal roll until 10 point but still not leveled.
Also IMU callibration over than 10 times but not any change.

Please help me... thanks you

Best regards
Husein Kusuma

Did you purchase dji care? If not try contacting the useless support

I am pretty sure he is asking here to avoid the useless support. Not to get a useless answer from another member that DOESN'T have an answer that is helpful.

I am pretty sure he is asking here to avoid the useless support. Not to get a useless answer from another member that DOESN'T have an answer that is helpful.

Never did he mention trying to avoid them. But ok I’ll keep my text off this forum. Seems like you had a very helpful reply...lol

Hello. Same problem here. Apparently, the gimball must be recalibrated After change with software called "dji repair tools". Unfortunately, this software is not released by dji. I have been unable to find it anywhere.

Gimball calibration is sadly not possible neither with dji Go nor with DJI assistant.

Dji repair tools are mentioned in various forum, but cannot be downloaded anywhere.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariadef