Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Smatree Power Bank Charger

Same for me, it doesn't even get warm. Maybe Dji produced those bad reviews, I dont thrust them at all anymore. Evil company, same as Apple but the Chinese way.

its back on sale again, but now theyve upgraded the charging time and manner.

HTB10qGsn3LD8KJjSszeq6yGRpXax.jpg

hi guys i have the charger smatree the old model and you do not have to be afraid my works well there was only one case that has broken out an electronic component

Would love one but they are very expensive.
Anyone one know of any way to charge a spark battery from my power bank while I'm flying with another battery?

I just want to make use of my current power bank since I have it already. I don't really want to buy one of the expensive on the go chargers, but something like a small adaptor that would connect the spark battery to my powerbank would be great.

I would do it via the 12v charger in my car but the power is cut to it when the ignition is off, so that doesn't work either.

The current price is too much i think. 70 dollar max i would spend on it. And i dont know if i like the new charger, its quicker buy i like the micro usb better

[QUOTE = "lasorey, post: 35997, member: 4875"] Il prezzo attuale è troppo credo. 70 dollari al massimo ci spenderei. E non so se mi piace il nuovo caricabatterie, il suo acquisto più veloce mi piace il micro USB meglio [/ QUOTE]

The current price is too much i think. 70 dollar max i would spend on it. And i dont know if i like the new charger, its quicker buy i like the micro usb better
sure. taken on aliespress paid 70 euros so in dollars it is even less..you can buy it

[QUOTE = "lasorey, post: 35997, member: 4875"] Il prezzo attuale è troppo credo. 70 dollari al massimo ci spenderei. E non so se mi piace il nuovo caricabatterie, il suo acquisto più veloce mi piace il micro USB meglio [/ QUOTE]

sure. taken on aliespress paid 70 euros so in dollars it is even less..you can buy it
i already have 1 and it works as promised. its now on amazon for 90 euro, 25 euro more than 2 months ago
https://www.amazon.de/Smatree-Schne...=1519593074&sr=8-4&keywords=Smatree+DJI+Spark

Just picked up one of these for $22 shipped on eBay. Brand new. It’s the older one that charges with usb but for 22 and the ability to charge multiple batteries is a winner.

What type of wall plug are you guys using on the old version. It says to use at least a 2.4 amp charger in the manual.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar