Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

New pilot from NewCastle county Delaware

b_man4life

Join
Apr 3, 2018
Hello all! My first real post and I have only been flying for a few months now. I live smack in the middle of several no fly zone (airport,prison,sport stadium, military base and a very large bridge that I suspect is restricted also) so I'm Just starting to get brave enough to start changing settings and such. I take my spark to work and with me and most places I go it's at least in the car. I Need to meet other pilots in my area. Anyone close to me?screen_3eb3006b3d70efd2_1531998300000.jpgscreen_fc53e0d33ed5f29f_1531998312000.jpgscreen_7d1fc24d26607296_1531586208000.jpg

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, b_man4life.

Hopefully your trip to work or other locations to fly are close enough so that you won't have to travel far.

Welcome to the Forum.:cool:

Thnx.
nope I work local.mostly in the city though so I typically can only get near vertical flight otherwise I lose line of sight pretty quickly and connection shortly there after. Parking garages are great as long as the occasional heli pad isn't on the bldg next door. I hope to be able to make this more than a hobby someday.

Welcome to Spark Pilots! :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the SparkPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI Spark quadcopter’s.
Enjoy!
*DJI Spark Manual: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Spark/Spark User Manual V1.6-.pdf

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar