Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Long delay between app and Spark

NC_Spark_3D

Join
Apr 20, 2018
When I am flying the Spark in line of sight I can see it responding to my stick commands in real time. However, the app is way behind the action of the Spark. For example, I will land the Spark and the app thinks it's still 300 feet away. It's sitting on the pad and the app won't stop the video. The timer keeps counting and the app is showing the altitude and distance dropping. It's about a minute after I land that the app catches up. What can be causing this? It only started with the newer releases of the app, after 4.1.

I'll have to try with the mod app and/or a different phone. I've already ruined a couple of videos because I shut down the Spark and the controller after landing, but the app still thought the Spark was airborne?!

I'm using an old Samsung J5 android phone (dedicated to my spark) and I have sometime this issue (5 to 10s delay between SPARK and phone) . In this case I close all the app running on the phone, including DJI GO.
Usually it ok after that. I suspect that some app may have a strong load on the phone CPU...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast