Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Just cuz you can....

Crazy JayDrone is right. NOT something I would ever try or recommend. And that guy is a drone/quadcopter hoarder. :eek: I have seen videos of guys that have a large collection on mini quads but this guy is off the chain.

I didn’t stay tuned for the tutorial. I was too anxious to say how impressed I am with the play space.....amazing!!
And I think the Spark demonstrated why we all love it?

I didn't stick around for the tutorial either.

Well, I have been a subscriber on his channel since I first imagined flying a drone... he's a great reviewer, and I like his sense of humor.

Ya, he has the downpayment for a house invested in his drone collection from the looks of it. So, while some of those antics are risky, his experiments are there so the rest of us dont have to take the risks. He has certainly earned his alias.

I didn't stick around for the tutorial either.

I have been a fan of emulators for a long time. Back in the 90's (yes way back) I spent one morning getting Mac OS7 running inside an emulator which was running on Windows NT, which itself was running inside another emulator (SoftPC) on a Mac clone. Not for any practical purpose mind you (slower than an arthritic slug) but just because i could! I have run the Android emulation but not with the environment JayDrone was using, but I have played with that too. All good if you're into geeky stuff. Would I fly my Spark that way.... NO! LoL

Reactions: Balding

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariadef