Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Jump Rope Workout During Quarantine filmed with DJI Spark Quickshot mode

A gym with a view. ?

Glad to see the both of you (Spark) are staying healthy during this time of isolation. ?

Here's an idea so the Spark can jump rope too.

Tie one end to a pole, you hold the other and spin the rope while the Spark hovers (jump) in the middle.

Not sure if the Spark is ready for for the double dutch rope yet.?

hola amigos feliz dia a todos me acabo de comprar un spark y ando muy entusiasmado con el, algunos consejos?
tengo una pregunta mi control cuando le doy al boton regreso a casa no hace caso sera que le falta el cable de conexion ?

Reactions: sparkflyJEF
A gym with a view. ?

Glad to see the both of you (Spark) are staying healthy during this time of isolation. ?

Here's an idea so the Spark can jump rope too.

Tie one end to a pole, you hold the other and spin the rope while the Spark hovers (jump) in the middle.

Not sure if the Spark is ready for for the double dutch rope yet.?

that's a nice idea i would probably need a spare phone camera to capture a different angle showing me & my sparky hehehe

Nice! I like it. I'm trying to figure out how the jumper got to the location. I've watched the video twice, and it doesn't look like the area behind him is a stairwell. I can't figure out what the dome-shaped projection is, or why it is surrounded by spikey things (to keep birds off? lightning arrestor?) Why is the area of the jumper covered in tile?

Reactions: sparkflyJEF
hola amigos feliz dia a todos me acabo de comprar un spark y ando muy entusiasmado con el, algunos consejos?
tengo una pregunta mi control cuando le doy al boton regreso a casa no hace caso sera que le falta el cable de conexion ?

I am sorry but I do not understand spanish

Google Translate...

hello friends happy day everyone I just bought a spark and I'm very excited about it, some advice?
I have a question my control when I give the button home does not pay attention is it missing the connection cable?

Spark 317 response...

The Return To Home button must be pressed and held until it starts to beep.

El botón Volver al inicio debe mantenerse presionado hasta que comience a sonar.

Reactions: basily
Google Translate...

hello friends happy day everyone I just bought a spark and I'm very excited about it, some advice?
I have a question my control when I give the button home does not pay attention is it missing the connection cable?

Spark 317 response...

The Return To Home button must be pressed and held until it starts to beep.

El botón Volver al inicio debe mantenerse presionado hasta que comience a sonar.

Also I would like to add pls. make sure your return home altitude is set correctly. The altitude settings should be high enough to pass through the obstacles / structures along the way . Enjoy flying everyone

Reactions: Spark 317
Nice! I like it. I'm trying to figure out how the jumper got to the location. I've watched the video twice, and it doesn't look like the area behind him is a stairwell. I can't figure out what the dome-shaped projection is, or why it is surrounded by spikey things (to keep birds off? lightning arrestor?) Why is the area of the jumper covered in tile?

Just renting the place . Those are rebars I do not know if the owner has plans of extending or adding additional floor to the structure

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast