Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Hi. Steve from central ma.

Wingman8209

Join
Dec 30, 2018
Have been flying RC for many years. Thought I wanted to get into racing drones but decided aerial photo was more fun. Started off with a Blade 350 then bought a typhoon and a breeze. Recently bought a Mavic Air and yesterday bought a Spark. Looking forward to learning them but kind of concerned about the Spark issues I'm reading.

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, Wingman8209.

I have had my Spark since July 2017 and no problems yet.
I've had a couple of disconnects before but the RTH worked.
I've had it switch into Atti-Mode a couple of times mid flight but was able to control it while keeping it in VLOS until GPS was established again.

I have confidence in the Spark but every time I fly I wander, is this the flight I lose it?
All I can do to insure a safe flight is by performing a preflight check before launching and keeping an eye on the telemetry during the flight, the rest is up to DJI.

Welcome to the Forum.:cool:

Welcome to the forum! :)

The number of "problems" always appear exaggerated this time of year...

Don't forget that this is the week when tens of thousands new drones were found under Christmas trees. Excited newbie pilots immediately ran outside and started flying with no experience and limited knowledge. Many of them will crash and show up on this forum as new members.

I have had zero technical problems - just the initial pilot errors that come with learning a new skill set.

Don't know if I'm just lucky - I'd rather believe that I am benefiting from all the great information on this forum (and YouTube).

Glad you are here too!

Reactions: mano and Spark 317

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar