Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

French noob pilot

Macadam21

Join
Jul 29, 2018
Hi,

I bought spark few weeks ago, I continue to learn about m'y precious... I'm here to discover what dji mod 2.0 could bring to sparky. I hope my further silly questions won't disturb expert...

Welcome to Spark Pilots! :)

Reactions: Macadam21
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the SparkPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI Spark quadcopter’s.
Enjoy!

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, Macadam21.

Welcome to the Forum.:cool:

No silly questions, they are all good. You may get some silly answers, along with the good ones... we all need to laugh more and cry less. Be careful if this is your first drone. Read all you can, ask those questions, and fly safely. As for the modded software, you may void your warranty, but then you may not care about that either. Just sayin' Bon chance!

Hi,

I bought spark few weeks ago, I continue to learn about m'y precious... I'm here to discover what dji mod 2.0 could bring to sparky. I hope my further silly questions won't disturb expert...
The mod 2 app gives you fcc mode and most most of mavic pro flight modes. It's based on android 4.1.15 app and is rock solid. You should make sure your spark firmware is rev 701. A lot of users have reported problems with latest firmware and app but a lot have said they had not problems. I recommend using whatever the spark came with and decide later what you want to try

The mod 2 app gives you fcc mode and most most of mavic pro flight modes. It's based on android 4.1.15 app and is rock solid. You should make sure your spark firmware is rev 701. A lot of users have reported problems with latest firmware and app but a lot have said they had not problems. I recommend using whatever the spark came with and decide later what you want to try
Hi,
Thanks for your advices, it answers my crurent questions ! I'm with the latest firmware, installed mod 2.0 but not tried yet. I'm still working with stock app after that I Will try mod 2.0

hello I have tried version 2 mod and the spark behaved well during the short flight test
I could not test the smart modes that the application has and that for me is the most interesting. I will keep trying
please tell us about your progress
regards

I don't understand what's wrong with warranty if using mod 2.0... Is it about fly logs that identify using mod 2.0? For now I'd like to try some intelligent flying modes through mod 2.0, but, if I encounter issues while using official dji go 4... Warranty will be still avoid ?
May I use fake account in mod 2.0 ?

Reactions: alditenen

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariadef