Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Fountains Abbey the largest and best preserved ruined in England

Very nice.

What a beautiful area.

It amazes me how things were constructed long before modern power tools.

Thanks for sharing. ?

Reactions: graywoulf
Very nice.

What a beautiful area.

It amazes me how things were constructed long before modern power tools.

Thanks for sharing. ?

Yeah i kinda got the same feeling when i first saw the Colosseum in Rome.

Thanks for sharing. This is a perfect application for a drone. I like looking down on the skeleton of the old abbey. Where is it located in UK?

Thank you, really glad you enjoyed it, its located Near Aldfield, North Yorkshire, England.

Please don't forget to hit the like button on my channel, its helps video alot.

thanks
Ty

That is so beautiful and relaxing. Did you have to get permission to fly it and what was the music?

thank you glad you enjoyed it, i did ask if i could do a family selfie at the time and after that did a cheeky footage of what you saw.
this was filmed in 2018.

Music is ES Astral Roar.

Fabulous tour! Can't help but marvel at the stone work and design. Would've been nice to see it in all its original splendor, but when ol' King Hank #8 didn't like something, he had a way of making it go away. Could be their wealth was viewed as a possible threat to the monarchy. Thanks for sharing, TyDrones.

Fabulous tour! Can't help but marvel at the stone work and design. Would've been nice to see it in all its original splendor, but when ol' King Hank #8 didn't like something, he had a way of making it go away. Could be their wealth was viewed as a possible threat to the monarchy. Thanks for sharing, TyDrones.

lol happy you enjoyed it :)

Beautiful short film! Well done! I have fond memories of visiting the Abbey with my family when I was a child. Lovely to see this location again, a nice tribute.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delf