Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

First DJI Fly Away?

jaiume

Join
May 31, 2018
Hi,

I think I had my first DJI fly away after over 100 flights on DJI equipment (Mavic Pro and Spark).

Mid flight I got GPS, Compass and IMU errors, then the spark did a circle of death and luckily flew into a bushy mountain side - no damage. Reset the Spark, and all seems to be normal.

The flight log is attached, anyone care to take a look to tell me what happened. This file was downloaded from DroneLogbook.com

Jaiume

Attachments

• 2018.05.31-333-DJI.txt
    127.6 KB · Views: 44
I had similar issues with the latest update before which I had 70+ error-less flights, thinking of downgrading firmware to previous version

Hi,

I think I had my first DJI fly away after over 100 flights on DJI equipment (Mavic Pro and Spark).

Mid flight I got GPS, Compass and IMU errors, then the spark did a circle of death and luckily flew into a bushy mountain side - no damage. Reset the Spark, and all seems to be normal.

The flight log is attached, anyone care to take a look to tell me what happened. This file was downloaded from DroneLogbook.com

Jaiume
Did you have a clear view of the sky? GPS signal will be blocked by heavily leafed trees, foliage and will block line of signal. Other contributing factors are populated neighborhood, and many potential sources of interference. You need an unobstructed line between the drone and controller. Your Spark never got much over fifty feet in altitude.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar