Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI SPARK WIFI PASSWORD IS 12341234 SO WHAT ABOUT THE AC PASSWORD??

Jonmue420

Join
Dec 9, 2018
I just got a used SPARK an am a little confused about what I'm supposed to connect to my android phone to on the Wi-Fi do I connect to my air craft or to the remote?Is there a way to connect to both or what??WHAT DO I DO TO GET ALL LINKED UP PROPERLY??PLEASE HELP!!!!

There are two processes involved:

1st Link your mobile device to the RC, the password is 12341234

Then follow this video -

I just got a used SPARK an am a little confused about what I'm supposed to connect to my android phone to on the Wi-Fi do I connect to my air craft or to the remote?Is there a way to connect to both or what??WHAT DO I DO TO GET ALL LINKED UP PROPERLY??PLEASE HELP!!!!

You either connect to the Spark itself with a phone OR connect to the remote with the phone and then connect the remote to the drone.
The default password for the REMOTEs WIFI is :12341234
The default password for the Spark itself is different and I replied to your other post about retrieving that since you can't read it on the drone

I've done this successfully several times and it was a little fidgety. But this is how I did it (from memory):

1. Reset the Remote Control to factory default
2. Reset the Spark to factory default
3. Use 12341234 as Remote password
4. Use DJI Assistant software to obtain Spark password
5. Connect phone to Spark's wifi
6. Connect phone to Remote's wifi

Then you power everything down and restart. Now the phone, remote and Spark should all be connected.

Sometimes it works on first try. Sometimes I needed a second go round.

Best of luck to you

Thank you for your help and happy flying everything worked great!!!

Reactions: Andre Levite

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
d beard