Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI Service Turnaround Time

RoarRoar

Join
Feb 3, 2018
Loc
NYC Metro Area
Just curious as to what everyone’s experiences have been regarding turnaround time following service from DJI. Having some gimbal issues and don’t want to put it off any longer.

Just curious as to what everyone’s experiences have been regarding turnaround time following service from DJI. Having some gimbal issues and don’t want to put it off any longer.

I also had a broken gimbal (from a tree limb and encounter with gravity).

I didn't have DJI Care at that time. It only took DJI one day to run diagnostic testing and give me an estimate. It took another 2 days for us to negotiate a discount and agree to repair. The shipping to Texas took 4 days in each direction (depends where you live).

Overall I was 10-12 days without a Spark. The one they sent me was a refurbished unit but same condition as new. They use almost exclusively refurbs to greatly decrease turn around time.

With each step DJI sent me an email so I knew exactly what was happening at all times. It was very organized and final price was fair. Now I have DJI Care.

I’m not sure of the timeline exactly, but I used DJICare on a crash with my MPP when it was only about 2 weeks old... Hit a tree and fell 50-60’ to the ground. I can tell you that the cause of the crash was pilot error, but that’s why you buy DJICare anyway.

Anyway, I contacted them by phone and then filed my claim on a Friday afternoon. I got an emailed shipping label late Saturday and shipped the drone to them on Monday due to my schedule. 8 days later I got an apparently new drone on my doorstep. It came with the serial already registerred in my DJICare account. Interestingly, the replacement drone was shipped from Texas.
Hope this helps

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar