Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI Care Refresh + only accepts PayPal for payment of services! So Stupid!!

OP, did you get a resolution on this?
I finally had to find a friend with a PayPal account and have them pay with their account and give them the money. Only other way to pay the idiots at DJI is by mailing them a check to an address in California.

That's what I was told as well on the online chat. A cashier's check from my bank will work, as a USPS M.O. was a no go.

That's what I was told as well on the online chat. A cashier's check from my bank will work, as a USPS M.O. was a no go.

They told me they accepted Money Orders! They can’t even get that right.

What a massive cluster fart they have for customer service!

Whats kind of ironic is the o.p. is a younger guy, and all us "old farts" have no problem with PayPal and actually like it....It's usually the other way around us older folks don't like change / modern tech. Maybe this is just a unique bunch of older people here, IDK.

But hey, if this is the biggest thing you have to complain about, you're doing pretty good!

PayPal doesn't force you to connect your PayPal account with your bank account.
You can connect it with your credit card only, as I can remember.

I use PayPal for years, without issues, and they have sold many cases, with bad sellers.

My money (if there are some) in my PayPal wallet, are in a Deutsche Bank specific account (I'm in EU), and they can't pick money from my connected account or card.

Last edited:
PayPal doesn't force you to connect your PayPal account with your bank account.
You can connect it with your credit card only, as I can remember.
That is correct, and then you get a bunch of extra protection from Paypal, and it doesn't cost you a penny when you are purchasing.
I just had a young tenant pay his rent to me with PayPal...I actually wasn't too happy about that, because i had to link a new bank acct....but it was that or wait a week or more, and he had it set up so that he paid any fees...it didn't cost me a penny.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariadef