Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Dark clouds sunny day

Spark^

Join
Mar 20, 2020
Loc
Ontario. Canada
Hi fellow Sparkies. My wife let me out of the house to get groceries yesterday. (Oh joy, oh bliss?) I brought my spark in Hope's of a short flight. We have had nothing but high winds since I got this thing. I'm not pleased with the editing seems choppy in places and would only uploaded in 720 but I did get up so I'll shut up..

It's good to get out and stretch the wings. :)

Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Spark^
Enjoyable outdoor jaunt. The only choppiness I observed was with panning (yawing) movement which is due to the shutter action on the image plane. You don't see the effect in dollying (in & out movement), or in tilting (camera up & down) because the image is not being captured perpendicular to the action of the shutter. The effect is noticeable even with professional motion picture cameras. Slower panning should give smoother results. Still, I thought you did a nice job and the music choice set a nice mood.

Enjoyable outdoor jaunt. The only choppiness I observed was with panning (yawing) movement which is due to the shutter action on the image plane. You don't see the effect in dollying (in & out movement), or in tilting (camera up & down) because the image is not being captured perpendicular to the action of the shutter. The effect is noticeable even with professional motion picture cameras. Slower panning should give smoother results. Still, I thought you did a nice job and the music choice set a nice mood.
Cheers I B Spectre. Have to get use to 2 axis gimbal. Not as forgiving as the Phantoms but a whole lot of fun.

Lovely lookaround, thanks for the view Spark^, nice job on the sticks!
Cheers RotorWash. Wish I could get the 1080 a little quicker from the spark. Only way I can seem to do it is when I'm connected and through wifi. Grrr But I guess slow is better than no.?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar