Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Dale Hollow, TN USA

Spark 317

Well known member with a Spark and a Mavic Air 2.
Premium Pilot
Join
Jul 10, 2017
Loc
Indiana, USA
Wow, you can make that little Spark sing! Not easy picking a fav out of those great shots but that one of Geiger Island I found quite spectacular.

Reactions: Spark 317
Thanks. :)

Great photos of a beautiful location. Looks like a maze of islands.

Thanks.
We usually go once a year to unwind.

You definitely learn how to read a map because it all looks the same and is easy to get lost.

No cell service in a lot of the places but the marinas have WiFi so you can check on the world if needed when visiting one.

Years ago the gang would rent a houseboat for a week and only see a small part of the lake every year because they are not built for speed. However we did have JetSki's and a support boat to see more of it, but not all of it on one trip.

Now with PWC's running at 60 mph, it's easier to see more of the lake in less time.

Fab shots, so well composed let alone flown. You always have such cool names for your locations over there, all we have here is Catbrain Hill!!

Thank you.

Reactions: twickers14
Beautiful location and photography!

Thank you.

The lake has a lot of coves off of the main body and the water is smooth as glass. Perfect for skiing, tubing, fishing, etc.

Fab shots, so well composed let alone flown. You always have such cool names for your locations over there, all we have here is Catbrain Hill!!

Had to look up Catbrain to find out about it's name.

Glad to read that it's the type of fields and soil.

I was thinking the worst for kitty.?

Had to look up Catbrain to find out about it's name.

Glad to read that it's the type of fields and soil.

I was thinking the worst for kitty.?

You got it!
Oh, I don't know, the name conjured up a certain weird yet alluring visual. Some things are best left to the imagination. ?

Great shots, Spark 317! Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Spark 317
Beautiful shots and location! Gotta say the second from the top was awesome.

It was a beautiful start to the day.

I let the Spark hover and record the clouds / fog roll through the valley and across the bay.

Very soothing.

More stunning photos. I have to do more of that with my Spark... I tend to dwell on video. Excellent stuff, thanks for sharing.

Thank you.

I don't have a YouTube channel (yet), so I post pictures.

I have a lot of video footage of stuff that I enjoy at home and have been practicing trying to put some projects together but my work flow needs improvement.

I'm good at starting projects, but not the best at finishing them.

I don't have a YouTube channel (yet), so I post pictures.
I have a lot of video footage of stuff that I enjoy at home and have been practicing trying to put some projects together but my work flow needs improvement.

Dare I ask if you are a retired person? I am aiming to be one in the next 6-12 months or so, and I am really looking forward to having more time to video-edit and of course fly... You really do need to get a channel going so we can see how you get to these great shots. What have you chosen as your editing software for video? Perhaps we can all help?

Dare I ask if you are a retired person?

Not yet. Someday maybe.:rolleyes:

What have you chosen as your editing software for video?

I have Pinnacle Studio 21.

I had an older version when I used video tapes, a dual deck VCR and a capture card to get the footage in and out of a PC but upgraded and now there are so many options that I have to learn (and relearn) from the ancient software that I had.

I started with Adobe Premier v.4.0 but the learning curve was a little much back in the day and found Pinnacle to be a little more user friendly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502