Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Cheeky Al fresco dining shot with Spark

Simple but fun. From set up this pic was done in less than a minute. Spark is great to get in the air in no time. Still love it [emoji106]View attachment 8182

Dad holding remote control with mouth agape. Mom cradling a big ole glass of wine with big smile.

Both look very happy. I love it!

Reactions: Guy and Raym0016
Wow, I wish my dining area had a drain in the floor ... o_O

Cool shot, and nice inspiration for other creative uses of the Spark!

Great to see, we’ll done. Every time I take a group shot from above with me in it I am grimacing at the tablet screen/RC ensuring Spark is correctly positioned. Must get more practice.

Awesome idea! It's going to be a family shot I become familiar with -- very droney indeed!

Simple but fun. From set up this pic was done in less than a minute. Spark is great to get in the air in no time. Still love it [emoji106]View attachment 8182

After looking at it again, the picture looks like one of those 360* shots from a VR camera how the effect of stitching the photo together hides the selfie stick (your umbrella pole in the center).

And I see the Spark got to be in the picture too.
Well, the shadow anyway.

Reactions: Asset4air
After looking at it again, the picture looks like one of those 360* shots from a VR camera how the effect of stitching the photo together hides the selfie stick (your umbrella pole in the center).

And I see the Spark got to be in the picture too.
Well, the shadow anyway.
Great spot on the Spark reflection!!!! I hadn't noticed that.

In case it matters to you, I took 10 seconds and photoshopped it out. Nice pic btw!

Aw man, you took the Spark out of the family photo. Lol.

The "photographer" always gets left out of the photo.

Last edited:
Reactions: Guy and Asset4air

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast