Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Cant update the fly zone database?

bdee1

Join
Jul 26, 2018
For tha past few weeks, when I connect to my spark, the DJI app tells me it has an update to the Fly zone database or something liek that. I cant recall exactly the term it used. Every time I click ok and tell it to download the update, it downloads and then eventually times out and says it could not update the database.

has anyone else experienced this?

Reactions: FollyFly
I along with a few others had to use dji assistant 2 to upgrade the database recently after repetedly failing with dji go 4.

For tha past few weeks, when I connect to my spark, the DJI app tells me it has an update to the Fly zone database or something liek that. I cant recall exactly the term it used. Every time I click ok and tell it to download the update, it downloads and then eventually times out and says it could not update the database.

has anyone else experienced this?

Do the WiFi dance.

Download to your device on your home WiFi, then power up the Spark and remote, connect to the Spark WiFi and load the package.

If you go to DJI's site you can download the Assistant for either Mac or Windows... once installed, you connect to your Spark with a USB cable, and you can do all your firmware and other updates that way. There are a few other things possible with that software.

Or you can amuse your kids and dance like Spark 317:p

Spark – Specs, FAQ, Tutorials and Downloads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariadef