Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Brújula desconectada

gaag70

Join
Apr 22, 2019
Hola a todos...
Al aire libre, mi chispa no vuela, dji go4 me indica que la brújula está desconectada ...
¿Alguien podría ayudarme?

Hola a todos...
Al aire libre, mi chispa no vuela, dji go4 me indica que la brújula está desconectada ...
¿Alguien podría ayudarme?

Google translate...

Hi all...
Outdoors, my spark does not fly, dji go4 tells me that the compass is disconnected ...

Somebody could help me?

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, gaag70.

It appears that your compass may need calibration.

Find an open area outside away from metal objects such as fences, pipes, tables, watches, coins, etc. and follow the instructions on compass calibration in the Go4 app.

Good luck and welcome to the Forum. ?

Gracias ...
Ya intenté calibrarlo, sin embargo no me permite hacerlo, la aplicación de sale cuando quiero iniciar la calibración de la brújula.Screenshot_20190720-170640.pngScreenshot_20190720-161300.pngScreenshot_20190720-161253.png

Gracias ...
Ya intenté calibrarlo, sin embargo no me permite hacerlo, la aplicación de sale cuando quiero iniciar la calibración de la brújula.View attachment 10797View attachment 10796View attachment 10795

Google translate...

Thank you ...
I already tried to calibrate it, however it does not allow me to do it, the application comes out when I want to start the calibration of the compass.

The compass may be broken and require service from DJI.

Did you have a crash recently? Perhaps it knocked something loose inside of the Spark?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar