Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Awesome spark

Troy

Join
Aug 17, 2018
This weekend while out on a ATV trip I told my buddy that I could get a mile out of my spark before I lost transmission signal and it went into RTH . Well my buddy put his spark into the air and got 7300 feet out before RTH kicked in . He had 35% battery when he landed . 14600 foot trip is great out of this little bird . He sure spanked my one mile .

Reactions: windryder and mano
It was really a fluke but last week I hit 9000 feet distance before it went into RTH with a total distance of 15,719 feet traveled. Usually I hardly get 10,000 feet. This time, and I know now it was foolish, I headed out with the wind. Luckily there was enough battery to get back (and I had started) after it went into RTH. 9BE8BF98-AB6C-4A44-A46C-2B1CBF67A1F3.png

Reactions: windryder
Agreed, the little Spark is a very capable bird. Longest one-way flight I had was 11,140 ft before RTH kicked in. That flight was 11:01 min long and got home on the ground with 23% battery remaining. Total distance of 23,219 ft.

Not a record breaking YouTube flight by any means, but outta the box these are awesome birds for the money.

Agreed, the little Spark is a very capable bird. Longest one-way flight I had was 11,140 ft before RTH kicked in. That flight was 11:01 min long and got home on the ground with 23% battery remaining. Total distance of 23,219 ft.

Not a record breaking YouTube flight by any means, but outta the box these are awesome birds for the money.
Congrats. Were you 5.8 or 2.4 ghz?

Reactions: alditenen
Congrats. Were you 5.8 or 2.4 ghz?

Upon startup mine always defaults to 5.8 ghz. That's what I was running.
In the past I attempted several tests with manual mode placing it in a free channel on 2.4 ghz, but found this never resulted in any gains. In fact, I found my range was reduced. Ever since I let it auto select the channel.

Reactions: alditenen

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar