Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Welcome to the SparkPilots forum!

Hello from the weeds of NEPA, got my first real DJI, the Spark. I have a Tello already and was really impressed with how it flew compared to the more toy like drones for much more money.
Now to see how the Spark compares to the rest, (like my Parrot Bebop).
Weather’s been rainy, cold and overcast with snow and freezing rain for the next couple of days. Hopefully I’ll have some video and pics to share in the next few days.
Welcome to the forum! Look forward to your shares.

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland Katt72.

Boondocks fan myself.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Reactions: Katt72
Howdy all from England ,Just acquired a spark combo from my brother ,it will sit along side my 9 month old Mavic Air 2 :)

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland nija_geezer.

Just acquired a spark combo from my brother ,it will sit along side my 9 month old Mavic Air 2

I've been flying the Spark since 2017 and I've had the Mavic Air 2 for about eight months.

I still fly the Spark more than the MA2 just because it's a quick fix for a short flight when time allows.

The MA2 is like the custom car that comes out on the weekends and the Spark is my everyday drone.

Make sure you switch your brain a little when flying between the two apps.
Especially the attitude indicator. It's opposite between the apps.

Good luck and welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland nija_geezer.

I've been flying the Spark since 2017 and I've had the Mavic Air 2 for about eight months.

I still fly the Spark more than the MA2 just because it's a quick fix for a short flight when time allows.

The MA2 is like the custom car that comes out on the weekends and the Spark is my everyday drone.

Make sure you switch your brain a little when flying between the two apps.
Especially the attitude indicator. It's opposite between the apps.

Good luck and welcome to the Forum. :cool:
Great advice thanks

Reactions: Spark 317
Checking in as a new pilot. I bought a Spark when they first came out but never really got around to using it much. I just purchased a used one from a forum member so that I can take my granddaughters flying with me. I'm expecting delivery today and hoping for good weather this weekend.

Checking in as a new pilot. I bought a Spark when they first came out but never really got around to using it much. I just purchased a used one from a forum member so that I can take my granddaughters flying with me. I'm expecting delivery today and hoping for good weather this weekend.

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland Red Rider.

Have fun and welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Reactions: Dragonfly Joe
Welcome back to the Spark, I can't think of a better reason to buy another one! ? Wishing you luck on the weather.

Reactions: Dragonfly Joe

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast