Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Go 4 app won't start (android)

shegeek72

Join
Apr 20, 2018
I know this was previously covered, though none of the fixes worked. Go 4 app won't start, either on a google pixel 3 or motorola g62. It worked before on both phones (months on the pixel 3), but now won't start on either. Tried uninstalling and re-downloading from dji website. No go. I have a spark and M1P. Thanks.

Update: After more checking it seems to be an issue with android 12. So until DJI issues a fix I guess I'll be flying my phantom.

Last edited:
I know this was previously covered, though none of the fixes worked. Go 4 app won't start, either on a google pixel 3 or motorola g62. It worked before on both phones (months on the pixel 3), but now won't start on either. Tried uninstalling and re-downloading from dji website. No go. I have a spark and M1P. Thanks.

Update: After more checking it seems to be an issue with android 12. So until DJI issues a fix I guess I'll be flying my phantom.
Same problem here, cannot fly my Spark, location: Europe, Belgium

There is a special version of this app, but although it looks older it is more recent and work on all Android 12.

Was released "Undeground" from DJI.
I put it on wetransfer for 7 days.

Reactions: MarcV
There is a special version of this app, but although it looks older it is more recent and work on all Android 12.

Was released "Undeground" from DJI.
I put it on wetransfer for 7 days.

I am seeing this too late. You put it on WT for 7 days in 2022, and now it's 2023. Any other way to access it?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bornzero2none