Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI Spark Lens hood!

Was the code all used up? Not seeing a discount when I try to add it to my cart.

@fstop.labs I received your Spark lens hood today, and if the weather cooperates I'll give it a test today in the air. Noticed it can go on either way, but I have it on right now after looking at your photo.

Thanks again!

Reactions: fstop.labs
I'm still a bit miffed about why buy/mount a lens hood if you haven't encountered any sun glare yet in your picture(s). Yes, this is/was an issue with the Mavic, but I haven't seen on any forum that sun glare is an issue on the Spark.

Reactions: Chris50zae
Yes, I wonder about the added weight also. We shall see how it performs.

Yes, I wonder about the added weight also. We shall see how it performs.
I"ll tell you how it's going to perform:
  • Put the sunshade on and try to turn you gimbal with your hand to the left & right...let me know if it hits the top or bottom portion of the Spark
  • When you get outside place you Spark in Sport Mode and fly (fast)...let me know how bad the gimbal shakes.

You guys need to understand that you just can't arbitrarily mount a $1 piece of plastic to a delicate part. Also note that the Mavic sunshades do NOT mount to the gimbal, they mount the the body of the Mavic.

Yes! Use "SPARKPILOTS" on our website at: DJI Spark Drone Lens Hood, 10 uses! Please let us know your feedback when you receive them!
'm not buying it right now, I still think my MPP has something to say.

However, I'm disappointed that they did not think of a swappable camera or at least that the hasselblad had the zoom as well, even by adding a couple hundred bucks to justify the difference.

I think most of people would reasonably choose the Zoom over the Pro, if the camera is at least as decent as the Air's. And perhaps those needing the pro (as a replacement to phantoms et similia) might get both.

Bets accepted on the MP3 fixing this marketing "issue", either by introducing swappable cameras or by concentrating only on sensor quality for differences.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar