Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Why my DJI Spark video shaking?

That honestly doesn't look that bad from the video clip you had. And to be fair to DJI, it's really meant as a "selfie drone" . My only guess as to what caused your issue is some video setting (shutter/aperture/timing) that is set to manual while the other settings are dynamic.

That honestly doesn't look that bad from the video clip you had. And to be fair to DJI, it's really meant as a "selfie drone" . My only guess as to what caused your issue is some video setting (shutter/aperture/timing) that is set to manual while the other settings are dynamic.

I reject the notion that he Spark is a selfie drone, thats the tello these days. It was some opportunistic marketing at DJI that's to blame for that.

Have a look at the hundreds of videos which have been uploaded to YouTube, AirVuz, Vimeo from Spark pilots. There's the proof on those sites, that it can be an viable cinematic platform.

In this particular topic, third party accessories were to blame.

Reactions: graywoulf
I also agree that the first sun shade was not allowing the gimbal to move freely causing it to be constantly trying to compensate for it's lack of being able to move freely within it's range of movement. Thank you VcenSo for pointing that out. I was already considering buying the bigger sun shade/hood like the one you showed us and this video helped me to know that it works well.

Lens Hood Upgrade Sun Hood Updated Sunshade Protect Gimbal Camera for DJI SPARK | eBay

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers