Which App to Use

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by jleone15022, Jul 12, 2018.

1. jleone15022

jleone15022 Well-Known Member

I can't decide which app to use. I currently have the DJI Go 4 official version but I am using the 4.2.16 version. I have had the most current version and I lose connection at maybe a couple hundred feet out. With 4.2.16, I can get good distance and it's rock solid. But with the modded app, I get lots of extra features that aren't available any other way. It too is rock solid but I just don't like the icons on my screen as they seem to be oversized and I don't have a way to change the screen api.

Any thoughts?

2. SparkPete

SparkPete Active Member

As you mention the mod app, I assume you are on Android. Why not install both?

On my Galaxy I have Mod apps 4.1.14, 4.1.15 and 4.1.22 and latest regular GO 4 (for my Air).

3. jleone15022

jleone15022 Well-Known Member

I can't decide which app to use. I currently have the DJI Go 4 official version but I am using the 4.2.16 version. I have had the most current version and I lose connection at maybe a couple hundred feet out. With 4.2.16, I can get good distance and it's rock solid. But with the modded app, I get lots of extra features that aren't available any other way. It too is rock solid but I just don't like the icons on my screen as they seem to be oversized and I don't have a way to change the screen api.

Any thoughts?
    You are correct. I am on Android. I can't put a whole bunch of apps into my phone because of storage. This is my everyday phone. I don't have another device either. I just would a like a stable build of the Go 4 app and wish once they have one, DJI would leave it alone like Parrot did with Free Flight.