Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

WHERE IS THE ADVANCE SETTING

Xtian1206

Join
Jul 22, 2017
ive read and heard a lot of ADVANCE SETTINGS on DJI GO app but i cannot seem to find it on my DJI GO APP.

i have not taken interest on this setting when i could not find it thinking it may not exist on my setup but after watching this video
it got my curious and when i checked my IOS DJI GO APP, i indeed could not find an ADVANCE SETTING.
the RC SIGNAL LOST setting in the ADVANCE SETTING shown in the video is what i am interested to check.
thanks in advance.

ios 9.3.3
DJI GO APP 4 V4.1.5 (2952)

Would have been good you indicate the time in the video you reference, so we don't need to watch the full video.
By the way, this video is for DJI Mavic, not the Spark, so there are many differences even if they use the same app.
Maybe here DJI Spark Accessories & Tips - Spark Help you can found the information you need for the Spark.

sorry. i did not think the video was that long...

i deleted DJI GO APP and re-installed it again and now see the ADVANCE SETTINGS... . but now im thinking this is because i have not connected the SPARK to DJI GO APP yet... will try again later.

thanks again.
I watched it, but to get more potential answers to you, would have at your advantage ;)
Yes, if it has not been connected, there is great chance that it present some default configuration.

I think this is for the Mavic and not the spark. However you can still set these values but you have to do it another way. First you need to turn on the hidden menu in dji assistant 2

There are lots of videos showing you how to turn on the secret menu in dji assistant 2.

Shortend step sequence :-
1. Remove the // from the main.js to turn on the debug section,
2. Turn on hidden menu by changing debug from 0 to 1.
3. Select the spark tab to load your sparks settings.
4. Now this time when you open dji assistant 2 the secret menu should be turned on.
5. In these new options tabs, you can edit your flight parameters and set how you want the quad to be like return to home.

There are lots of videos showing you how to turn on the secret menu in dji assistant 2.

I still use the old v2. You can have more than one copy of dji assistant running on the same pc if you install it to a different folder.

I don’t know of any work around for the latest release.

The DJI Dashboard is a hidden menu avaialable in the DJI Assistant 2 software, that has been there all along, just hidden by DJI. With access to this menu, you have direct access to your DJI quad to change parameters as you see fit. Be careful what you change, I’m not responsible if you brick your quad by changing settings without knowing what they do.

Here is a quick video that shows you how to modify and access the flight parameters.

To get you started on your way, the video shows you the most common flight parameters that are changed and what to.

ruclip.com/video/H2d784lgtuA/

Have fun and be safe.

It is also worth while following :-

Digdat0

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme