Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

What if the phone dies?

Wrong - there is no such restriction. Only that the aircraft is within unaided VLOS.
Additionally, their are techniques available that enable you to reorientate the aircraft if you are unsure of its direction. This can be done at any distance as long as you can see the aircraft (which of course everyone can at all times right?).
Simply taking the time to learn these little tips and tricks would prevent many from loosing their aircraft.

What are these techniques you speak of?

And since true VLOS, meaning that you can tell the orientation of the craft just by sight, is so restrictive, it would never be more that 50m away.

Rusty, VLOS says nothing about needing to know orientation..you just have to be able to see the location of your dronre...even a blinking or steady light (for example at night), is just fine.

Hi

I have an LG G3 which I no longer use because it has the solder problem on the motherboard, meaning it can spontaneously crash and go to a blue screen. I fly my Spark with a phone and RC, but wondered what would happen if the phone suddenly crashed.

I assume it would mean disaster and so I should avoid using the G£, but can someone let me know if I am right?
Yeah that happened to me my phone died because the battery was dead and I didn't realize it and I did not have sight of the drone so I want knots thinking I lost the but sure enough returns a home brought it within eyesight and then I manually landed it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe