Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

What did you call your spark?

Adelina, the name of the widow's defunct wife in "Amici miei" part 2, the initiali scene where the friends see a widow mourining on his wife's tomb and of them one goes there to play him a very cruel joke, acting as if he had a relation with the defunct woman (who he never even see) :)
Amici miei - Atto II° (1982) - IMDb

Reactions: Sparkster
I name mine Kraps, read the name to the left and you understand it :D

niksogeref revelc yreV. <<

Hello from the Mid-West, feregoskin.

Welcome to the Forum :cool:

I usually call mine a random string of expletives but wow I do love this machine. It's the "Goldilocks" drone for me, not too big or small, not too fast or slow. Camera is not too fiddly or simplistic. I guess "Goldie" would be a perfect name since the drone is yellow. :)

Mine's called "not here yet" (30 days to go:eek:) But thinking hard about a name not mentioned so far in this thread!;)
Okay, so its arrived, maiden flight hopefully tomorrow, weather and nerves permitting... called her "Ruby Red".

Amazingly, today, whilst my kids were visiting, my son was driving the grandkids around a back field here on the ATV, and he found my missing (since January) toy drone which flew away back then. Undamaged except for moisture. Starting the drying out process and we shall see if its viable at some point. I had thought of searching for it with the Spark even... no need now.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit