Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

What color DJI SPARK?

What color DJI Spark?

• Total voters
Just saw that Meadow Green and Sky Blue are now out of stock on the DJI store. Sunrise Yellow and Lava Red are still announced to be shipped on 30th June, Alpine white 15th June. I guess Green and blue were more popular, or stock was lower than the others. I bet there was someone paid to make predictions about this, with tons of maths :D;)

Reactions: Advexure
Where is everyone seeing these shipping date announcements? Very slick of dji to say that shipping starts on the 15th but that only covers one color... after the mavic delay I have zero expectations.

Reactions: Advexure
Where is everyone seeing these shipping date announcements? Very slick of dji to say that shipping starts on the 15th but that only covers one color... after the mavic delay I have zero expectations.

If you select other colors of the Spark the notification changes from 'Will begin shipping' date changes from June 15 to June 30.
This is from DJI's own web storefront. If you go to resellers they also have preorder notices that shipping won't start until June 15.

June 15 is just the earliest they can ship with sufficient stock to fulfill those orders. Just like any other product, manufacturing delays can creep in if all stock is depleted before all orders are fulfilled.

@DJ so it looks like the only people getting a spark before the 30th are ones who ordered the apline white "fly less".

The alpine white fly more combo shipping was estimated on 15th June when I bought it... Same as the fly less version ;)
Interesting because now the white fly more says 30th... so either there are 2 shipments of white fly mores one for 15th and one for 30th OR there is one shipment that got pushed back from 15th to 30th

Interesting because now the white fly more says 30th... so either there are 2 shipments of white fly mores one for 15th and one for 30th OR there is one shipment that got pushed back from 15th to 30th

Considering the amount social buzz about the drone, it's not unreasonable to say that the initial stock of white Sparks has sold out quickly and the next shipment lot will be June 30th or later.

DJI's Newegg storefront says all the 'Fly More' Sparks will be available after June 15th. Either they didn't pay attention or just got lazy and did a cut'n'paste for the product page of all the drone colors and options. I know mine probably won't ship until after June 30th...I've come to terms with that. It's now unreasonable to think orders this late in the game will be part of the initial lot.

Yes, I was thinking white would be more available to ship. Plus, a big orange TN Vols sticker looks good on Alpine White

And yes, White "Flyless" or drone only units are going to be the first production units shipping. Let's hope batteries and other accessories are ready to ship when the primary unit is ready to ship...I'm afraid it's doubtful knowing many years of DJI releases but they're hopefully learning from every one ;)

I know the band Traffic had a hit "The Low Spark of High Heeled Boys" Only music title I could think of with Spark in it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leahandran