Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Vertical lines on footage

Join
Apr 16, 2018
I recently purchase a spark, i have been flying it for two weeks, no problem with the drone. The only issue that i have find is that sometines i get some vertical lines in the footage, like some kind of interference, sometines it dissapears like nothing when im flying.

Does anybody has the same problem? Drone firmware updated to the last version, also i use a s7 edge samsung (dont know if maybe its part of the problem)

Screenshot_20180430-170138.png

Return it if you haven't passed your grace period might have a bad camera sensor
Hi Juan Fernando, nice to find another cuencano around, I have the same pictures...jaja catedral cajas. 3 cruces, rivers etc.
Try a faster sd card. I get sometimes the problen on the phone which is a samsung note 5 on the cache file but when downloaded from the sd to the pc the video and photos are fine.thumb_2cb02bb8590c8eea_1523207662000.jpgscreen_98fc9771e64f7955_1523206344000.jpg

Hi Juan Fernando, nice to find another cuencano around, I have the same pictures...jaja catedral cajas. 3 cruces, rivers etc.
Try a faster sd card. I get sometimes the problen on the phone which is a samsung note 5 on the cache file but when downloaded from the sd to the pc the video and photos are fine.View attachment 4836View attachment 4837
I'm from Guayaquil, spent last holiday at Cuenca, for me is always a good idea to travel to your city [emoji122] But i agree that it is so nice to find another ecuadorian brother in this comunity, thanks for your answer, for sure i'll try with a better SD car.

I'm from Guayaquil, spent last holiday at Cuenca, for me is always a good idea to travel to your city [emoji122] But i agree that it is so nice to find another ecuadorian brother in this comunity, thanks for your answer, for sure i'll try with a better SD car.
Hi. I know it's an old post but did you find the problem with your spark and the vertical lines? I have exactly the same problem with mine. I have a new SD card on order so I haven't tried that route yet. Many thanks.

Reactions: ShockTheNorth
[CITA = "Juan Fernando Intriago, publicación: 48552, miembro: 9199"]
Ambos, archivo original, caché del teléfono, incluso mientras se transmite al vuelo, puedo ver esas líneas ... de repente desaparece

[ATTACH = full] 4832 [/ ATTACH]
[/ CITAR]
saludos, creo que tu problema esta en la cintilla flex de la cámara, (Gimbal) espero poder ayudarte con eso

Gracias por su sugerencia. Estoy probando una nueva tarjeta SD el lunes para ver si eso funciona. Si no es así, tendré un loik alrededor del cardán y veré si el cable está suelto o dañado. Gracias de nuevo. Tenga un buen día.

Same problem with dji spark. Did anyone find any solution or core of problem

Attachments

• dji1614510171403.jpg
    dji1614510171403.jpg
    425.5 KB · Views: 3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme