Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Trade? Mavic Air for Spark

I have a Lava Red Spark Fly More combo package. I also have the new DJI Portable Charging station with DJI carrying bag and a GPC Spark Fly More hard case and 3 batteries (one never used) plus 3 propeller sets, gimble cover and sun shield, 4-pack DJI skin set, Skyreat phone/tablet holder for remote control, OTG cable kit for iPhone, PGYTech sunshade for phone, extra set of prop guards with foldable landing gear leg extenders, Two Deyard landing gear leg extenders, Skyreat transport clip for the remote sticks, set of two (together will hold three batteries)Teenitor Lipo safety guard storage bag battery fire resistant and explosive proof for airplane travel PLUS the DJI Care Refresh program with one more use. The Spark is either new or refurbished from DJI so it will never have been flown. All items is excellent shape. Why am I upgrading to the Mavic Air? I want to go to the next step up and since I crashed my Spark in the Bahamas I thought this would be a good time to upgrade to a Mavic Air with the ability to offer a new, instead of used, Lava Red Spark. I would consider a Mavic Air trade or offer everything listed above for $599 (paid $955 for everything listed) I'm located in Ft Lauderdale, FL. A guess on how many times I've flown would be 25 batteries worth...but again, no time on one battery and the Spark itself.

I have a Lava Red Spark Fly More combo package. I also have the new DJI Portable Charging station with DJI carrying bag and a GPC Spark Fly More hard case and 3 batteries (one never used) plus 3 propeller sets, gimble cover and sun shield, 4-pack DJI skin set, Skyreat phone/tablet holder for remote control, OTG cable kit for iPhone, PGYTech sunshade for phone, extra set of prop guards with foldable landing gear leg extenders, Two Deyard landing gear leg extenders, Skyreat transport clip for the remote sticks, set of two (together will hold three batteries)Teenitor Lipo safety guard storage bag battery fire resistant and explosive proof for airplane travel PLUS the DJI Care Refresh program with one more use. The Spark is either new or refurbished from DJI so it will never have been flown. All items is excellent shape. Why am I upgrading to the Mavic Air? I want to go to the next step up and since I crashed my Spark in the Bahamas I thought this would be a good time to upgrade to a Mavic Air with the ability to offer a new, instead of used, Lava Red Spark. I would consider a Mavic Air trade or offer everything listed above for $599 (paid $955 for everything listed) I'm located in Ft Lauderdale, FL. A guess on how many times I've flown would be 25 batteries worth...but again, no time on one battery and the Spark itself.
You should probably start your own thread rather than Jack this one., BUT see post 13

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit