Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Trade? Mavic Air for Spark

Sp@rkyPilot55

Join
Jan 8, 2018
I have a barely used Mavic Air fly more combo plus extras I would like to trade for a very good or new preferably red spark flymore combo. Would like at least 3 batteries. Interested? Message me here or direct email [email protected] thanks 1523997888408.jpg1523997928593.jpg1523998007553.jpg

Got a brand new lava red with fly more combo from bestbuy nib, just got today. My 1st drone metro Detroit Michigan

I was gonna take red spark back and get any drone with bigger battery. I only have what's in box still packaged. Iam in zip code 48045. I mute be willing to meet in Indiana is the spark better for a beginner? Thanks

I was gonna take red spark back and get any drone with bigger battery. I only have what's in box still packaged. Iam in zip code 48045. I mute be willing to meet in Indiana is the spark better for a beginner? Thanks
I'll trade you for my Mavic Air

Nothing it's a **** awesome drone. In fact I just watched several YouTube videos and now, No way I'm trading this one for anything. Sorry. [emoji106]
Sparky, why were even considering it? I guess I ask because I have a Mavic and I just got a Spark and I really like it. We all have our preferences. What was it you were thinking when you wanted to trade?

So are you still looking for a trade? I have a spark with 4 batteries and portable charger. DM me if interested and we can discuss.

Attachments

• Spark1.jpg
    Spark1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 57
  • Spark2.jpg
    Spark2.jpg
    958.4 KB · Views: 55
  • Spark3.jpg
    Spark3.jpg
    762 KB · Views: 55
  • Spark4.jpg
    Spark4.jpg
    887 KB · Views: 56
  • Spark5.jpg
    Spark5.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 54
Yea...the thread got confusing....doesn't hurt to ask
Well, he never answered my last question as to why he was considering that. I personally am very satisfied with my Spark. I like the fact that it does not fold, making it a very strong unit. The one and only thing is flight time. It is my quick throw in the air camera, complementing my Mavic and Tello nicely. Another great thing about the Spark, unless you are a professional, is that photos and video are so easy and come out well.

Reactions: MannyCAM2001

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers