Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Timed Setting - ???

Dave Michaud

Join
Aug 22, 2017
There is a setting for the camera called 'Timed' and when selected it offers the opportunity to select 2,3,4,5,...etc.

One would hope that is a timed delay...you know, for selfies and stuff?

But when you select it and then shoot a picture you get 2,3,4,5, etc pictures....and it keeps shooting them until you trigger the camera again.

Am I missing something? How would I set a delayed picture rather than multiple images.

Oh...and there is another option called Multiple. That seems to take 3 shots when triggered...and I don't see any way to change the number...

There is a setting for the camera called 'Timed' and when selected it offers the opportunity to select 2,3,4,5,...etc.

But when you select it and then shoot a picture you get 2,3,4,5, etc pictures....and it keeps shooting them until you trigger the camera again.

Am I missing something? How would I set a delayed picture rather than multiple images.

Oh...and there is another option called Multiple. That seems to take 3 shots when triggered...and I don't see any way to change the number...
On mine (android, I have)
  • Single Shot
  • Burst mode, nice for moving/changing subject, to increase chance to catch the right moment, fix 3 shoots taken
  • AEB, 3 shoots with various exposure
  • Interval, 2-3-5-7-10-15-20-30-60 seconds, it run until you press again the trigger
On mine (last firmware and app versions), it works as describe.
This is conform to user manual page 54.

Check the same on iPad mini 4:
  • Single shoot
  • Multiple, different name but take 3 photos in a burst
  • AEB
  • Timed Shot, different name but same function
No same naming as in manual, but same functionalities.
There is no time delayed single photos for selfies apart from Gesture. But you can use "timed shot" / "Interval" for selfie, set just a period of 10 seconds. You will delete the first picture when you press the trigger but you will have 10s to hide the RC and your selfie should be as you expect it.

Reactions: Dave Michaud

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme