Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

They're coming to get you

All drones or just some drones?

The FAA , Homeland Security, and others ;are monitoring You tube and forums.They are obviously gathering data. Everytime we post an illegal flight, or boast about it, we are putting another nail in the coffin of hobby.

I agree.

One would think that ILO just gathering data, the FAA and HS, would just start paying some of these folks a visit and levy a hefty fine on these abusers, but no they are gathering data and all drone pilots will suffer regardless if they are following the present rules and regs.

wow, it's cute you think that will make any difference whatsoever.
.. even cuter that you think he did it for anyone other than himself, lol. "Safety starts at Home" rotfl

But you do have a point that he's likely already on a bunch of lists. As are probably everyone posting on quad forums.

I just can't believe the amount of YouTube videos that people post that break the amount of rules for flying drones I've done it myself but I've stopped posting them.

You are basically doing the hard work for them and like the guy says few post above it's the ones that stick to the rules that get punished as well. Even some of these popular youtubers are posting videos with God knows amount of rules broken this is exactly like the guy who robs a car and videos himself doing it and then posts himself to every social networking doing it with his full name address and everything haha people can't help themselves though.

This should definitely get me on a "list"-
I don't have as much of a problem with vids of "breaking the rules" as I do with the ones that clearly break the rules and are hazardous or just idiotic. (And if you mention that "drones can fly-away" as the reason for the rules, then go after the mfrs for selling a hazardous product like everyone wants to do with cars & guns).

Not everyone has the stomach for civil disobedience, but you can't deny that civil disobedience has a history of breaking down crap laws based on flawed and bigoted ideology.

Reactions: Richard Coggins
Just wanted to chime in here on my original post and ask if anyone believes that DJI may share the information they obtain with the Powers That Be, as they are in the mix already.

See; DJI joins the Hunt

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit