Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark won’t pair with phone

Playthru

Join
Dec 31, 2017
i don’t care how many times I try when I try to put the spark in my WiFi network by itself it says can’t find connection.
It will connect when I have the controller on but the phone and spark when alone cannot find network.
I tried the scanner no dice.
Another thing I noticed after the new update on dji 4 go I can’t even simulate a flight because I’m close to the airport.
This is on a new I phone 8.

i don’t care how many times I try when I try to put the spark in my WiFi network by itself it says can’t find connection.
It will connect when I have the controller on but the phone and spark when alone cannot find network.
I tried the scanner no dice.
Another thing I noticed after the new update on dji 4 go I can’t even simulate a flight because I’m close to the airport.
This is on a new I phone 8.

Did you check the manual on how to pair it?

Reactions: aviscomi
Did you check the manual on how to pair it?
Over and over like I posted it will find the WiFi network with the controller just not with the spark.
Everything works fine with the controller on but I just want to use the phone and spark alone at times.

Over and over like I posted it will find the WiFi network with the controller just not with the spark.
Everything works fine with the controller on but I just want to use the phone and spark alone at times.
Right, but the question is did you follow the instructions in the manual to RESET the Spark WiFi so that the Spark WiFi is visible?

^^This, I think you have to hold the power button for like 9 seconds until you hear 3 beeps

Right, but the question is did you follow the instructions in the manual to RESET the Spark WiFi so that the Spark WiFi is visible?

I was hoping he'd get the subtle hint - that the answer to his question is in the manual.

Once you link the controller and spark the phone wifi will only see the controller. Unlink the spark and controller and try it. Power up spark, press power for 9 seconds until you hear 3 beeps then spark linking is reset to original. Controller is now unlinked.

Once you link the controller and spark the phone wifi will only see the controller. Unlink the spark and controller and try it. Power up spark, press power for 9 seconds until you hear 3 beeps then spark linking is reset to original. Controller is now unlinked.
Thank you,I originally had it set up that way and bought a new phone and for some strange reason the procedure I used would not work on the new phone.
It’s all good now,

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit