Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark with ipad mini 4

Oh brother I prefer android phone's..Do you know if I need a cellular ipad4 or can I get away with a WiFi only one?

Oh brother I prefer android phone's..Do you know if I need a cellular ipad4 or can I get away with a WiFi only one?
Let me clarify the Android thing...if you currently have an Android phone you'll be fine. No need to go out and by an iPhone. Now if you're looking to purchase a tablet for use with the RC, then the iPad would be a better choice. The Wifi iPad will be fine for use with the Spark.

Reactions: Martinhc
Do you already have the iPad mini4?
I use a mini4 128gb for flying.

Reactions: ICU2
Would a ipad mini 4 (16g) be good enough for the spark?
I use the mini 4 for my spark and am very happy with the results. I even bought a surrounding cover for the iPad mini 4 and it fits in the sparks tablet holder... with all other drones, I use goggles. But for the spark, my favorite view is thru the mini 4... 128 gigs of storage and reasonably priced..

Do I need a cellular one for the GPS?
You'll only need GPS on your mobile device if you want to be able to reset the home point to your current position after taking off. All other GPS related features use the Spark's internal GPS receiver.

Reactions: amir
So return to home would work fine just with WiFi ,only if you want to change the home point after after drone leaves

Reactions: amir and Martinhc

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe