Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark out of controll

Sparky786

Join
Sep 8, 2017
Hi, this is the 2nd time i flew the spark, gps was ready everything was normal,as i took off normaly it hoovets but this time it just went preety high, i managed to bring it lower and flew it a while until i notice i notice when i pushed the throttle lowet it would not come down? I pushed the rth button and it came down and hit my car,i thut i was going to loose the spark today..any idea why it behaved like this

Perhaps it's just me but looking at your other posts I would suggest a sit down and a thorough read of the user manual would be beneficial and familiarize yourself with how the aircrafts controls operate together with grasping an understanding of the Go App.
Looking at your other posts it appears you are struggling to get to grips with the most basic controls and calibrations of the platform and yet you want to fly as far as possible using signal boosters so presumably well BVLOS.
Please do yourself a favor and become confident flying close to you preferably in a large open space rather than your driveway or road which would be illegal in the UK anyway.
Also, please bear in mind a lot of London parks are off limits due to terrorist security measures and flying in any of the Royal Parks will get yourself an overnight rest in a nice little room with bars at the Windows and a secure metal door. :p

Perhaps it's just me but looking at your other posts I would suggest a sit down and a thorough read of the user manual would be beneficial and familiarize yourself with how the aircrafts controls operate together with grasping an understanding of the Go App.
Looking at your other posts it appears you are struggling to get to grips with the most basic controls and calibrations of the platform and yet you want to fly as far as possible using signal boosters so presumably well BVLOS.
Please do yourself a favor and become confident flying close to you preferably in a large open space rather than your driveway or road which would be illegal in the UK anyway.
Also, please bear in mind a lot of London parks are off limits due to terrorist security measures and flying in any of the Royal Parks will get yourself an overnight rest in a nice little room with bars at the Windows and a secure metal door. :p
If you dnt like my post then dnt bother replying. You seem like a lil bully on here.

Not at all - just trying to prevent you from ploughing £700 into the ground!
Your, Spark though. Your money.
Enjoy..............

In the Words of Nat King Cole..."I see trouble ahead......."
Other have replied much better then u have..dnt reply to any of my posts.!

If you dnt like my post then dnt bother replying. You seem like a lil bully on here.

The Editor is one of the more patient posters on any of these DJI product boards.

If you think a reasonable post regarding a suggestion to read the manual and gain some basic knowledge before posting stuff that indicates you have neither read the manual or have a grain of basic drone operation is being a bully, perhaps you should consider taking up another hobby.

Other have replied much better then u have..dnt reply to any of my posts.!
I have absolutely no idea what you mean by the abbreviation 'dnt' - it could be interpreted as 'did not' or maybe 'do not', I don't know.
Please at least try and adhere to the community's posting standards and refrain from 'text speak which is not allowed. Even if it is just for the sake of avoiding ambiguity.
General Posting Standards
Posts should be well formatted. Use paragraphs, punctuation, and capital letters appropriately. Excessive use of Netspeak/LOLspeak (internet slang) and texting shortcuts (b4, str8, etc) is not permitted. Posts with violations may be edited or deleted without notification

Reactions: DesertWindAero
Do not forget that some of us are not native English speakers.
"The language of this forum is English. If you are not a native English speaker, do your best. We are glad to have you as a member and will be supportive and polite."
Before you add it, yes, there are also more lazy people, people that don't use google translate ... Good luck to change all of them.
Maybe asking him for some flight log or flight record, pointing him to some specific section in the manual would be more helpful and educative.

Reactions: Sparky786
Do not forget that some of us are not native English speakers.
"The language of this forum is English. If you are not a native English speaker, do your best. We are glad to have you as a member and will be supportive and polite."
Before you add it, yes, there are also more lazy people, people that don't use google translate ... Good luck to change all of them.
Maybe asking him for some flight log or flight record, pointing him to some specific section in the manual would be more helpful and educative.
Thank you for a kind positive reply.
My english is not great , im new to this forum and new to drones, at times im so excited that i ask so much questions just to learn,i said before people are friendly here,thamks for your reply.

My english is not great , im new to this forum and new to drones, at times im so excited that i ask so much questions just to learn,i said before people are friendly here,thamks for your reply.
Please do not take my comments as negative, they are not meant that way.
I understand the excitement to get your new UAV into the air and enjoy it.
However, like many things, there is a learning curve involved and with UAV's (Drones) it can be steeper than most.
A little time spent reading the manual and going to a quiet open area away from people/buildings to practice flying will reap rewards and make you enjoy the hobby even more.
Many subjects have been covered or asked previously and just a simple search will bring up a lot of good information.
Good luck with your new hobby. :)

Just from your description it is very hard to provide real help apart the advise provided by @The Editor.

Do you know about retrieving the flight record as a .DAT file from the Spark using DJI assistant 2 (explained HERE)? If you could provide such data by a link to dropbox b.e., it would help a lot in understanding what your Spark was doing. There is a limited space in the Spark for these DAT files. So the earlier you get them is the best.
You can in addition upload the flight log from your app here DJI Flight Log Viewer and post the link to it. It gives an overview of the flight and messages in the Go4 app.

Please do not take my comments as negative, they are not meant that way.
I understand the excitement to get your new UAV into the air and enjoy it.
However, like many things, there is a learning curve involved and with UAV's (Drones) it can be steeper than most.
A little time spent reading the manual and going to a quiet open area away from people/buildings to practice flying will reap rewards and make you enjoy the hobby even more.
Many subjects have been covered or asked previously and just a simple search will bring up a lot of good information.
Good luck with your new hobby. :)
Thanks i will do this tomarrow,sorry everyone if i was a pain. Practice is the key :)

Did you check to see if anything is blocking the downward facing sensor? Maybe it got dirty, a piece of lint from the carpet or even a piece of grass from the yard got stuck in there!

Did you check to see if anything is blocking the downward facing sensor? Maybe it got dirty, a piece of lint from the carpet or even a piece of grass from the yard got stuck in there!
this happened twice to me, while its hoovering quite high i could not bring it down after a little fiddle it came down.
i have waterproof skin on the dtone which fits very nice and sensors can be seen.
the imu was flashing so i fone the imu and compass.

this happened twice to me, while its hoovering quite high i could not bring it down after a little fiddle it came down.
i have waterproof skin on the dtone which fits very nice and sensors can be seen.
the imu was flashing so i fone the imu and compass.
Is there a chance you can retrieve the .DAT file from your file as indicated in post #13?
In it we would see the output of the the laser height sensor and barometer so we can check if they match.

Im really bad with computers but i will try later tonight. I will check the video you sent on getting the dat.file

Im really bad with computers but i will try later tonight. I will check the video you sent on getting the dat.file
Hope it will work.

Not at all - just trying to prevent you from ploughing £700 into the ground!
Your, Spark though. Your money.
Enjoy..............

In the Words of Nat King Cole..."I see trouble ahead......."
He must have purchased a black one... Clearly not a 'bright' Spark !!!o_Oo_O Lmao

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pilot6521