Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark is being pushed around in the wind!

KT F

Join
Feb 12, 2018
I have had my drone for a little while (purchased on boxing day) and have had lots of fun flying it. But it has come to the point where I am very frustrated with flying in minimal wind conditions. Whenever I fly the drone gets pushed by the wind, even if there is next to no wind! I am curious why this is happening and how to stop it.

I have had my drone for a little while (purchased on boxing day) and have had lots of fun flying it. But it has come to the point where I am very frustrated with flying in minimal wind conditions. Whenever I fly the drone gets pushed by the wind, even if there is next to no wind! I am curious why this is happening and how to stop it.
Is the spark in GPS mode? If it is in GPS mode... spark should hold its positon.

I usualy hover for 20 secconds before I climb up to 250ft, and go the distance. I hover for a while just to make sure all is okay before I send it out. I try to fly my spark, and mavic every day. Flew my spark yesterday, and just did 30 min ago.. I went out about .51 miles no issue. Before lift off make sure you have enough sats...usualy when you get 6 to 8 gps mode kicks in, and when you lift off you should get the voice saying home point has been recorded; please check it on the map. Hope this helps.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex