Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark Height Failure at Zero Feet Help

Pmonahan

Join
Feb 15, 2018
Hi, my spark is only about 5 or 6 months and it has a problem where it says the height is at zero feet when it is actually at 60 feet for example, last week it is giving me a "downward sensor failure, please land immediately" warning message, but is not doing this since, are these related?? I just want to find out what the problem is, I am using a Samsung Galaxy S7 edge and a Spark has the latest firmware update with photosphere and DJI GO app V4.0 so any help or suggestions would be great thanks, currently not using OTG Cable

Because the height is at zero feet when it is reality 70 foot high it goes into a very slow landing mode high in the sky as it thinks its just about to land which is very frustrating
Here is a video I took of the problem

Looks self explanatory. There’s an issue with the downward sensor. You need to contact DJI.

That error hasn't came up in a week but do you think that could be the problem so and if the drone is only 6 months old is it covered under a warranty/guarantee??

That error hasn't came up in a week but do you think that could be the problem so and if the drone is only 6 months old is it covered under a warranty/guarantee??

I would have thought it was still in warranty.
That said, the only warning on your video is ‘low battery’.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers