Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark Controller, Battery, Prop Guards - WANTED

Willard

Join
May 9, 2018
Hi there;

I'm new to the forum. I've just purchased a Spark Fly More combo from an online reseller - got a GREAT deal on the drone (store return, I guess), but the box is missing items. The basics are there and the drone works 100%. Flown for the first time last night. Seems the controller is pretty much a must have?

Would anyone have a controller they no longer use? Would love the prop guards and an extra battery as well.

Located in southern Ontario, Canada.

Thanks for looking!

Willard.

Maybe that's why it was such a deal? Those items should come with the FMC, unless I'm missing something.

Originally the auction guy had it listed as Fly More Combo - "factory sealed". The winner discovered items missing and didn't take it. It was re-listed with an accurate description. I bought for $150 cdn. :+) After connecting it and flying it briefly last night - it IS new and works perfectly. Just that the extra battery, prop guards and controller would be REALLY nice to have.

I have prop guards but you can get it all on Amazon for very cheap but I don't know about shipping to Canada. Might try driving to US and go to bestbuy but idk how far it would be for you

The controller is on sale at DJI so last night I pulled the trigger - controller, battery and 2 pairs of props. I'll have a look on Amazon for the prop guards/legs for it.

Enjoying the heck out of this thing!!

Reactions: hondacura93

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers