Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark Battery on sale Best Buy (2 for $75)

Hey best buy has a bundle deal buy 3 accessories and get a bundle price. I got 2 batts and a prop set for $61us

Congrats with the in store puchase and savings.

My Best Buys (3) only tend to stock only one DJI Spark accessory at a time.

If I want two of anything I have to visit two stores so BB probably wouldn't honor the deal in my area?

I did purchase two on line which brings me up to six batteries.

Always a good time with a six pack...of batteries.:)

I didn't get the bundle deal at the store but I did see online where best buy has a spark with controller for $329!

Went to my local Best Buy this afternoon, they had 1 in stock, and shipped one (with no shipping fees) to my home. $75 for 2 batteries, what a deal! Thank you so much for the info on this!

I can vouch I saw this online and almost pulled the trigger but then once I made my mind up the price had gone back. Didn’t last long at all but definitely a great deal for a spark with controller.

I didn't get the bundle deal at the store but I did see online where best buy has a spark with controller for $329!

I just picked up a refurb fly more combo and picked up two more batteries from the BB sale today. I believe realistically, I only need three total so might have a brand new one up on classifieds shortly if anybodies interested.

Last edited:
but wonder if four is overkill.

4 is perfect.

You can charge 3 in the sled and 1 on the Spark at the same time right before you go fly and if your flight time is about 12 minutes per battery, given time lost on pre flight prep, you'll have yourself about 45 minutes of fun.:)

Reactions: scarrz
4 is perfect.

You can charge 3 in the sled and 1 on the Spark at the same time right before you go fly and if your flight time is about 12 minutes per battery, given time lost on pre flight prep, you'll have yourself about 45 minutes of fun.:)

Thanks! Good advice. If anything I think I need more than two so might as well pick them up on a discount.

I just got 2 batteries and a set of props for $52. The gave me the batteries at 2 for $75 then they are running the deal where if you buy 3 drone accessories you get 25% off. They honored both deals at the register. I did have a $5 best buy reward which brought the total down to $52 but without that it still would have been $57.........what a deal!

Reactions: hondacura93
I just got 2 batteries and a set of props for $52. The gave me the batteries at 2 for $75 then they are running the deal where if you buy 3 drone accessories you get 25% off. They honored both deals at the register. I did have a $5 best buy reward which brought the total down to $52 but without that it still would have been $57.........what a deal!

:):)

This is still available as of yesterday 6/3/2018
Keep your receipt, as one of the batteries I bought immediately threw an overcharge error, and then cell 3 was only at 4 volts.
Went back to Best Buy and they tried to say it was an old battery, and not one of the ones I bought earlier in the day.. Showed them the serial Number on the battery, the box and the receipt..
Got a new battery.

This is still available as of yesterday 6/3/2018
Keep your receipt, as one of the batteries I bought immediately threw an overcharge error, and then cell 3 was only at 4 volts.
Went back to Best Buy and they tried to say it was an old battery, and not one of the ones I bought earlier in the day.. Showed them the serial Number on the battery, the box and the receipt..
Got a new battery.

Yes, the battery and box have matching serials but trying to figure out what the receipt would show other than the SKU? Mine has no serial on the receipt.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers