Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark + Autopilot Telemety issue

Knulle

Join
Sep 9, 2017
Hi,
After using autopilot in waypoint mode in a simple mission successfully for two or three times I face now on the exactly same mission permanent disengagement with the warning „telemetry unavailable“, just few seconds after engaging: same problem somewhere else or some tips?
Flying with dji go I can go nearly 1000 m without connection loss...

Thanks for any help

I’ve the same problem “telemetry unavailable” with the latest build, sometimes have no image from the spark on the flight dashboard. I downgrade the older build and work fine for me.

After some research in the web I changed location and channel. Since then no issues anymore with missing telemetry data. Sometimes autopilot says „No battery data“,then the ac stops, and after few seconds goes on.
But more or less everything runs like it should.
I found btw circling with go 4 more precise in the sense of smooth orientation of yaw to the center then in ap...

After some research in the web I changed location and channel. Since then no issues anymore with missing telemetry data. Sometimes autopilot says „No battery data“,then the ac stops, and after few seconds goes on.
But more or less everything runs like it should.
I found btw circling with go 4 more precise in the sense of smooth orientation of yaw to the center then in ap...

Is that FCC location? I’m living in Europe, i only find out changed to US location by an Android phone with a special Go 4 app, it working fine with Go 4 even on my iPhone, but once I open AP the location and WiFi will changed to CE with 13 channel. Have another way to changed? Thanks

Starting motors before launching the app. Then AP stays on FCC.

Thanks for advice, will try and one more thing after the latest update, when I start the AP app sometimes have no image on the flight dashboard from the app but it show connects to spark and you could see some Aircraft information, when I downgrade to 165 build have no image issue, don’t know my spark have problem or not, I try my I pad and my iPhone 7 same issue.

Sorry for late answer, now back from holidays.

I misunderstood, mine was bought in AppStore, no beta.
Since update of 09/23/17 (4.3. 167) I can‘t get an image in
Flight Dashboard (iPhone 7) . Checked with iPad (4.2 164)
everything is fine. Both devices are on IOS 11, so the problem must be on AP.
Without seeing the camera image, AP is useless at the moment. :-(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav