Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

SOLD. Selling A Brand New Spark Battery $45.00

1buddyc

Join
Aug 1, 2017
Loc
San Antonio, Texas
Purchased a Fly More Kit that I received today, 12/10/17 that came with some extra batteries, selling this one since I have others.
Brand New, not even removed from the box, straight from DJI and not a 3rd party seller, still in Hibernation.
$45.00, Buyer pays shipping costs and PayPal Fees if paying with PayPal.. Will ship only in the Lower 48 States. NO OVERSEAS SHIPPING, sorry. Thanks for looking.

CIMG2224.JPG CIMG2225.JPG

Last edited:
I'd keep this one too... I got the fly more with the 2 batteries. That only gives me 30 minutes of time. The extra 15 or more would be welcomed.

I'd keep this one too... I got the fly more with the 2 batteries. That only gives me 30 minutes of time. The extra 15 or more would be welcomed.
And you will soon realize you might be buying more to fly more.
I already have 5 other batteries, that's why I'm selling this one! I really dont think I could use all 6, let alone the 5 I already have...lol.
I never said or implied in my sale description that I only had the 2 batteries.

So strange was going onto amazon and buy one just now. $45 -- however I get free shipping there. I need 10 batterys , only have 9
- I do have 2 sparks LOL

How is the warranty when u buy 3rd party?
I never really thought about that, I guess the Battery is warrantied by DJI since this one is still in hibernation and hasn't been charged yet. I'm assuming the Battery is warrantied from the date I received it which is 12/10/17.
Tell you what, if someone buys it from me and it fails before 30 days, then I'll refund the purchase price upon receipt of the bad battery back. I think that would be fair.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe