Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

So many drones...!

BoomShakaLak

Join
Jul 19, 2018
35551571_1900236133330777_183988045249249280_n.jpg

Hi All!

I'm at work...reading the Spark manual!

Prime day victim here. After taking the DJI course and hearing that Jill used the spark, on occasion, it got me thinking about using the right tool for the right job. I feel like the Inspire and Phantom platforms can be sledgehammers when all I need is a Spark to tap in some precise photos and video in small spaces.

I'm a professional real estate photographer and I started with the Phantom 3 Pro, moved up to the P4P as soon as it was available, then I added an Inspire 1 Pro for the big jobs. I've built some custom FPV racers and have a frame I just 3d printed and am adding some interesting things to.

I look forward to trading some tips and tricks and hopefully I can contribute answers for anyone wanting to know about using the Spark for commercial work.

Cheers!

John

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, BoomShakaLak.

That's a fact Jack! (Stripes).

The Spark is a compliment to your hanger full of sledgehammers for it's a quick set up and go fly "toy".

Nice photo btw.

Welcome to the Forum.:cool:

Reactions: BoomShakaLak
Welcome to Spark Pilots! :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the SparkPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI Spark quadcopter’s.
Enjoy!
*DJI Spark Manual: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Spark/Spark User Manual V1.6-.pdf

Spark features I've never experimented with until yesterday are the 180 Pano photo features.
I'm blown away by how it holds position, fires off a number of photos then stitches them together.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe